Circle Reality is an immersive media solutions agency with expertise in strategic consultation, 360-video production, interactive VR/MR/AR content development, and OTT platform deployment.
- Centennial Real Estate (2017 – Present) | Client
- Clever Fox Media (2016 – Present) | Strategic Partner
- Disney (2016-2017) | Production Partner (Mandt Media)
- Epicenter VR (2016) | Strategic Partner
- Forbes (2016-2017) | Production Partner (Mandt Media)
- Grab Games (2016) | Strategic Partner
- Mattel (2016) | Production Partner
- Mandt Media (2016-2017) | Strategic Advisor
- NFL (2016 – 2017) | Production Partner (Mandt Media)
- PodcastOne (2017) | OTT Developer (Mandt Media)
- Riot Games (2016) | Production Partner
- RYOT News (2015) | Production Partner
- Vrideo (2015) | Head of Content Strategy
- VR Studios (2015 – Present) | Strategic Advisor
- Wall Street Journal (2015) | Platform Provider (Vrideo)
“THE FUTURE IS SUPER”
Nov 17, 2017
Chadwick, Dekker, and Julia are joined by actor Phil Morris (Seinfeld, Smallville, Justice League) for a conversation about superheroes that ranges from their favorite heroes, the future of the genre, thoughts on the Justice League, and how the superhero zeitgeist is a reflection of our political culture.
The Summoning AR
In partnership with master-of-VR horror Dekker Dreyer, Circle Reality is proud to present ‘The Summoning’. The Summoning is an interactive AR exhibit that places the audience into the role of urban ghost-hunters in the sealed basement of a Hollywood Hotel.
Designed, developed & deployed the world’s first 360-video podcast platform for PodcastOne & Mandt Media. This platform can generate 10,000+ hours of live 360-video content annually for PodcastOne’s network of over 200 of the world’s most popular podcasts.
CLIENT: Mattel (Hot Wheels)
CREDIT: Executive Producer, Creative Consultant
SYNOPSIS: Hot Wheels 360° Challenge – A 16-episodes series from Mattel & iconic toy brand Hot Wheels. Be sure to move your mouse, smart phone, or virtual reality headset to enjoy the 360 experience. More races to come!
CLIENT: RYOT News
CREDIT: Creative Consultant, Post-Production Services
SYNOPSIS: Narrated by Susan Sarandon, “The Nepal Quake Project,” immerses users in the aftermath of the 2015 Nepal earthquake. The experiences marks one of the first 360-videos produced after a natural disaster.
CLIENT: Forbes & PodcastOne (via Mandt Media)
CREDIT: Producer, Creative Consultant
SYNOPSIS: From October 16-19th, 5,000 current and future leaders of every field will converged on Boston for the 2016 Under 30 Summit—the world’s greatest gathering of young entrepreneurs and game changers.